Sector: Building Contracting
Salary/Rate: £52,000 per annum
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor for a large contractor based in the West of Scotland.
I am looking to speak to experienced Quantity Surveyors who ideally come from a main contracting background and who have experience working on projects from £5 Million+.
Successful candidates will be joining a supporting commercial team who have some of the market’s best commercial staff working within it. The Quantity Surveyors role will include but won’t be limited to:
- Review of tender documentation/contract conditions/insurances
- Take off’s
- Setting internal targets/cost projections
- Preparing monthly cost reports/management figures for the Commercial Manager
- Review of sub-contractor’s tenders, negotiation/procurement of work packages
- Management of sub-contractor’s accounts/payments
- Monthly valuations and payment applications
- Liaison with clients/internal teams
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who wish to work with an established and continually growing contractor that can offer support, training and guidance that will help any dedicated Surveyor take the next valuable step in their career.
To have a discreet discussion regarding this & other opportunities that I am currently recruiting for, please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call Steph on 0141 739 0054